Re: mtd-utils io_paral test fails on NAND

Hi Richard !

Interestingly I had flash_readtest running in a loop the whole weekend
without any errors. Although this test does not verify the data read
so it could point towards a controller / driver problem. I'm in the
process of upgrading the SDK from 2017.3 to 2019.2 to see if that
makes any difference

Thanks,

/Otto