Re: UBIFS ECC errors

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

Your kernel is pretty old, so I guess you don't have this commit:
730a43fbc135 ("mtd: nand: add nand_check_erased helper functions")

Bitflips in empty pages should be handled in the NAND layer.

Please don't blindly apply this patch, it may have dependencies or will
uncover other bugs. Such as fix:
fdf2e8210529 ("mtd: nand: gpmi: Fix failure when a erased page has a bitflip at BBM")

Thanks,
//richard