Re: UBIFS ECC errors

Hi, many thanks for the reply.

I have seen posts on bitflips in empty space issues before, but don't
remember seeing any fixes. Does this mean the kernel UBI drivers must
be patched? Can you elaborate on what fixes or where to find patches,
etc, or what to do about this, then? All I care about is getting this
to work, and hopefully without needing to reformat the root file
system on 50,000 units in the field.

Kind regards