Re: UBIFS on write-protected NAND

Sorry, I think the full UBI log may be also useful:
UBI: attaching mtd4 to ubi0
UBI: physical eraseblock size:   131072 bytes (128 KiB)
UBI: logical eraseblock size:    126976 bytes
UBI: smallest flash I/O unit:    2048
UBI: sub-page size:              512
UBI: VID header offset:          2048 (aligned 2048)
UBI: data offset:                4096
UBI: max. sequence number:       85
UBI: attached mtd4 to ubi0
UBI: MTD device name:            "File System"
UBI: MTD device size:            200 MiB
UBI: number of good PEBs:        1601
UBI: number of bad PEBs:         0
UBI: number of corrupted PEBs:   0
UBI: max. allowed volumes:       128
UBI: wear-leveling threshold:    4096
UBI: number of internal volumes: 1
UBI: number of user volumes:     1
UBI: available PEBs:             0
UBI: total number of reserved PEBs: 1601
UBI: number of PEBs reserved for bad PEB handling: 16
UBI: max/mean erase counter: 2/0
UBI: image sequence number:  126133844
UBI: background thread "ubi_bgt0d" started, PID 42
UBIFS: mounted UBI device 0, volume 0, name "ubi_rootfs"
UBIFS: mounted read-only
UBIFS: file system size:   199225344 bytes (194556 KiB, 189 MiB, 1569 LEBs)
UBIFS: journal size:       9023488 bytes (8812 KiB, 8 MiB, 72 LEBs)
UBIFS: media format:       w4/r0 (latest is w4/r0)
UBIFS: default compressor: lzo
UBIFS: reserved for root:  0 bytes (0 KiB)
VFS: Mounted root (ubifs filesystem) readonly on device 0:13.
UBI error: ubi_io_write: error -5 while writing 512 bytes to PEB
1600:2048, written 0 bytes
UBI: run torture test for PEB 1600
UBI error: do_sync_erase: cannot erase PEB 1600, error -5
UBI error: erase_worker: failed to erase PEB 1600, error -5
UBI: mark PEB 1600 as bad
UBI error: ubi_io_mark_bad: cannot mark PEB 1600 bad, error -30
UBI warning: ubi_ro_mode: switch to read-only mode
UBI error: do_work: work failed with error code -30
UBI error: ubi_thread: ubi_bgt0d: work failed with error code -30

And from here my rootfs is in ro mode only.

Thanks alot
Leon