[RFC] mkfs.ubifs: Add ZSTD compression

I was accidentally talking with Richard about ZSTD compression in UBIFS
and we ended up that there is no proof that it makes sense. So I spent
sometime, added support to mkfs.ubifs, bootstraped a tiny Debian RFS and
compared. It looks like adding ZSTD support makes sense into mkfs.ubifs.

I believe Richard has somewhere patches for Kernel. I didn't look into
it even checked if the resulting image can be decompressed again.

Sebastian