RE: Questions about ubifs,ubi and mtd?

Dear Richard,
Dera Martin,

We are very grateful for the advice that made you well.
We would like to investigate further and decide the best path after considering it.
If you have anything to notice in the future, feel free to advise and comment.

Thank you again for everything you have done.

=====
Katsuaki Takei/Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd./JP