Questions about ubifs,ubi and mtd?

Hi all,

We are developing the product using file system using ubi, ubifs on hardware with NAND flash memory.

Although the development of the product was completed, we are seeking your help as the customer who is using it is having trouble with it.

The product we have developed has 6 MTD partitions for NAND flash memory.
These consist of 6 MTDs named 'kernel-a' 'kernel-b', 'rootfs-a', 'rootfs-b', 'data-1', 'data-2', and online program only accesses 'data-1' and 'data-2' for write access.
Nevertheless, when loading our program from 'rootfs-a', trying to read the inode with the ubifs_read_node() function will result in "bad node type" (ex: 193 but expected 9) and the LEB can not be read with the expected value. (Even though you do not have write access to rootfs)
In addition, the file size may be 0 byte in some cases.

Is there anyone who encountered such a problem? Is there patch?

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Katsuaki Takei/Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd./JP