RE: Questions about ubifs,ubi and mtd?

Dear Richard,
 Thank you for your comment.
 We are using kernel 3.2.26 for reasons.
 I can not update the kernel right now.

To everyone
Is there a lot of fixes and patches for processing that causes abnormal behavior as I asked you?
We hope to solve the problem by patch to kernel 3.2.26. if possible.
Shyly, I have little experience of developing ubifs or ubi, and I can not yet figure out which program is likely to be involved in this abnormal operation(ref. Note*).

Note*:
Nevertheless, when loading our program from 'rootfs-a', trying to read the inode with the ubifs_read_node() function will result in "bad node type" (ex: 193 but expected 9) and the LEB can not be read with the expected value. (Even though you do not have write access to rootfs) In addition, the file size may be 0 byte in some cases.

Best regards,
Katsuaki Takei/Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd./JP