From: Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 2:38 AM
To: Yogesh Narayan Gaur <yogeshnarayan.gaur@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Tudor Ambarus <tudor.ambarus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; cyrille.pitchen@xxxxxxxxxx; Yong Qin <Yong.Qin@xxxxxxxxxxx>; James Tomasetta <James.Tomasetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Jimmy Zhao <jimmy.zhao@xxxxxxx>; linux-mtd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SPI-NOR FS512S incorrect CR3NV[1] value

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 04:33:53 +0000
Yogesh Narayan Gaur <yogeshnarayan.gaur@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> + Linux MTD mailing list group
>
> Hi Tudor,
>
> As confirmed by cypress team, default value of CR3NV[1] is 0 for flash FS512S and this is having the 256KB uniform erase sector option.
> There is discrepancy between FS512s datasheet and the actual shipped chip.

It's not only the datasheet that is wrong, the BFPT section is wrong too, and this one can't be fixed :-/.

This message and any attachments may contain confidential information from Cypress or its subsidiaries. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.