Re: [ubi-utils] - fixes for ubi-utils-klibc 2.0.2

Hi,

first of all, sorry for the delay. I was quite busy recently and wanted to catch up
with mtd-utils related stuff last week, but unexpectedly ended up without any internet
connection at the ALPSS conference.

Regarding the meta-initramfs patch set for mtd-utils:

 - The first patch should actually not be necessary. It adds a __KLIBC__ guard around the existing
   HAVE_EXECINFO_H guard to prevent inclusion of execinfo.h. If the header doesn't exist, autoconf
   should catch that and not define HAVE_EXECINFO_H in the first place. So this is more of a
   workaround for a bug in the build system that should be addressed.
 - The patch number 2 regarding the PRI*off_t macros is marked as "Upstream-Status: Submitted",
   but I somehow can't find it on the mailing list. If it was submitted and nobody had a problem
   with that, I would happily merge it, since those magic macros have been a constant source of
   problems so far.
 - Regarding patch number 4 that adds a guard around features.h: That should IMO be done using
   a check in the configure script. Assuming that works (see comment for patch #1).
 - I have submitted a patch for the prompt() function that should make patch number 5 obsolete.
   See http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2018-September/084087.html

Thanks,

David