[ubi-utils] - fixes for ubi-utils-klibc 2.0.2

David,

before next release please check again the patch 0002 in our git repo
[1],  about output of off_t as long long.

Then about patch 0005 you sent me last time an improved getline()
replacement for libmissing.h but I get build failures with glibc (musl
is ok) with that so I replaced with the simple fgets() again.
Can we maybe debug it? Have you that snippet still around?

Thanks
Andrea

[1] http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-initramfs/recipes-devtools/mtd/ubi-utils-klibc-2.0.2