Re: install-freedos

Nothing is allowed into archlinux repositories without capability to do
integrity checks on packages.  That's the reason for the sha256sum.  I'll
try doing an sha256sum on the directory this package created and put that
in the PKGBUILD file as a starter.  github uses javascript andI avoid
javascript whenever possible.  I can install a g.u.i. on a system along
with chromium when necessary and that should cover the javascript
requirement.