re: install-dosemu-master work around

Since the package worked on the debian system I can locate what it
installed and copy that over to temporary media then copy it to the same
place on the archlinux system.

I had sent an earlier question about sound card configuration and I'll ask
another along this line since I may need to attach a traditional speaker
set to this system to get that working.  Has anyone ever got sound working
when the sound interface was usb in dosemu?  If not, I'll try using an
additional set of speakers and see if that will work.