Re: FOSDEM talk next week

A bit late for your talk but I thought the list members might be amused
at my use of DOSEMU which is to back up a Psion-3 personal organiser. It
works like this. The proprietary Psion link software (©1991) runs on
FreeDOS via DOSEMU (computer operating system is Debian 8) and
communicates using RS232 at 9600bps via a standard USB-Serial hardware
module which in turn is connected to the proprietary Psion hardware
interface which plugs directly into the Psion-3. I have been using the
Psion as an address file and cash book for the last 25 years and have
yet to find anything to match it.

Damien Moore