Re: ubuntu debs?

It would be big plus for dosemu2 to have a deb package. I was able to grunt my through to build it for a64-bit linuxmint machine. The biggest problem is trying to figure out build failures due to dependencies for the average end user. The other problem for a tech-challenged end user is to get the freedos software integrated since it doesn't already come with the dosemu2 source.

On the positive side, my old dos accounting package now works fine on a 64-bit machine, where for the old dosemu, I could never get it to work except for 32-bit machine.