Re: Need Help - Dosemu Not Working For Ubuntu 32-bit

    Hello.

    Try running this as root before running DOSEmu:
echo 0 >/proc/sys/vm/mmap_min_addr

Sometimes the 32 bit CPU emulator fails and that command above allows DOSEmu to use the CPU directly when in a 32 bit Linux environment.

    Another thing to try is to install the Debian package:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/dosemu

If you fix the problem, then it may be useful for others that you tell us how you fixed it.

    Thanks!!!

P.s.: happy systems administrators day!!!