Re: DOSEMU Version 2 has been Released (DevynCJohnson@xxxxxxxxx)

10.07.2013 06:13, Bart Oldeman пишет:
The distributions now release based on git that we tried to keep in a
stable state (the devel branch in git is allowed to change more).
But not the case right now.
"master" appeared to have the nasty regressions (like the
insufficient HLT handlers and more), a nasty bugs (like broken
shift in wolf3d and some other games) and a license-incompatible
code like mame's opl3 ("devel" gets most of that covered already).
I mean, not good for even an unofficial release, but the guys
who do the unofficial releases, likely do not know about that.
If this can't be urgently resolved, dosemu is abandonware. :))

A "2.0" should be
instead (IMHO) based on git, be heavily tested, and come with a proper
list of user-visible changes (and not a deleted NEWS file).
This was supposed to be true, but, for the reasons mentioned
above, I think this is not sufficient for a 2.0.
Do you have any plans to bring "master" in a state where at
least an unofficial (and eventually 2.0) releases are possible?
Otherwise debian or fedora guys will soon import it, if not yet.