Re: Question

You can do this pretty easily by specifying an application-launching command or batch file when launching Dosemu. For example, the command "dosemu edit" will immediately launch FreeDos Edit once Dosemu starts. If wp.bat launches Word Perfect, for example, then the command "dosemu wp" should get you up and running in Word Perfect. Etc. You don't need multiple copies of Dosemu to start multiple sessions of Dosemu.