Re: dosemu on Mac OSX?

Dualboot is fine, but then how would you map the non-existing physical
parallell port to a virtual printer on the host PC if you simply dual
boot?
I've tried this in Qemu and it doesn't seem to support it, and so far
dosemu is the only application I've come across that lets me
seamlessly take all data collected on the virtual LPT1 and spit it out
into any printer queue on host OS, aallowing the data to appear nicely
on any networked printer anywhere.

I found this thread
http://macosx.forked.net/bbarchive/forum5/000113.html that is rather
old an incomplete, but it's the only hint in the right direction so
far..

Thanks again