Re: dosemu on Mac OSX?

Hi, and thanks for answering!

I was hoping since OSX is BSD-based, that there perhaps were already a
way to tweak the build to make it build there..

The reason why we need dosemu rather than dosbox is that we've had
trouble getting dosbox to map the LPT1 printer port to a virtual
network-based printer in the past. On dosemu under Linux it's easy to
map LPT1 to a cups printer queue set up as raw.

The applications running in dosbox are a plethora of old custom
Clipper applications (compiled with summer87) - it's all rather
ancient..