Re: MIDI input patch

That's great!  As an experienced user you're certainly in a much better position to spot possible issues than me.

> Btw, did anyone ever get MIDI input working with Score ?

Sure, me ;-)!  (Thanks a lot once more, Stas!)  It has always worked on machines with ISA MIDI connection running plain DOS or DOS-based Windows versions, but not any more on more recent hard- and software.  Some people tried to make it work with virtual machines, but without success.  If anyone should ever have succeeded, this hasn't been reported.

Thomas W.