Re: MIDI input patch

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 8:49 AM, <x.zupftom@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Dosemu code, neither are my programming
> skills (not to mention my C skills) sufficient to dive into it.  I can
> explain the (solved) problem in more detail (in words or possibly as
> screencast, if this helps) and provide logs from patched and unpatched
> versions for comparison.

That's fine, I thought that likely. Which program was it that the patch
fixed things for? Was there a public thread about it back then?

> The problem with evaluating this patch is probably that there are hardly any
> people using MIDI input with Dosemu, I suspect.  Dave Phillips who is using
> (or used to use) Sequencer Plus Gold by Voyetra with Dosemu helped me with
> getting MIDI input into Dosemu.  I could try and install that software to
> see whether this program also works with the patch.

Yeah, that's definitely an issue. What would one need to do to test this,
anyway?

P.S. Sorry that you'll have received this twice, the first time I
forgot that VGER detests HTML :-(