Re: Dosemu Slower than CMD

hello Frantisek Hanzlik,

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 3:41 AM, Frantisek Hanzlik <franta@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - When is section of Your program slow, it does any CPU-intensive task,
>  or rather I/O intensive?

it run CPU to 100% task, i've ask the programmer who code it, and he
say that process is do so many task but in CMD it run fast even i look
at task manager CPU usage jump to 100% but only less than 1sec using
dosemu it takes more than 10secs

> - Your DOS files are on native DOS partition, or on Linux filesystem?

it is Linux filesystem... i need run on it for sharing each user run it

> - application is slow always, or only sometimes?

only sometimes

> - Is slow only when there runs multiple those clipper apps, or is

I try run only 1 apps it run slow

>  slow when run only one too?
> - You run DOSEMU under console or X Window?

run in console bcause my plan is run it remotely with ssh

> - Did You run any diagnostic tools, e.g. "top", "sar",...?

i don't know what is sar, but using "top" show that dosemu process eat
CPU to 100%

--
regards,
Eddy Setyawan