Re: Floppy Disks (Is anyone out there?)

Hi there,
	Thinking about your problem I just tried this, and it seemed to work

In Linux

Copy contents of disk1 to /tmp/disk1
Copy contents of disk2 to /tmp/disk2
Copy contents of disk3 to /tmp/disk3
Copy contents of disk4 to /tmp/disk4

then cd /tmp

ln -s disk1 a

Now in DOS do
lredir a: linux\fs/tmp/a

start install in DOS, when prompted for disk change do the following in Linux

rm a
ln -s disk2 a

back in DOS press OK, or whatever to signal disk has changed

and repeat until done

Hope that helps,

Andrew

### Linux