Re: Floppy Disks (Is anyone out there?)

JD Fenech wrote:
Hi.

Can someone at least reply? If noone actually knows anything, a few
switch disk images when I need to, that would be great.

Just had to respond to your plea. I have the same problem when I send out a request for help and get no response. Anyway, back in the eighties, the BIOS was changed to allow for computers with only one floppy to fake switching to a non-existent b: drive. My suggestion to you is to set your boot program (grub, etc.) to allow for a true DOS boot (Freedos/4dos in my case) and read in your floppies (sounds like a program install). Then access the data from Linux, if that's your choice. Just another way of looking at the problem.

John