Floppy Disks

Hi there.

Is there an easy way to switch disks? Right now, I'm using disk images to do an old multidisk install of MASM. I've set up a sort of a drive a: with a symlink to the current disk image. I start up dosemu, and it's able to read the disk image fine (assuming I have .dosemurc set up right). However, when it comes time to change disks, I link the symlink to the new disk, and dosemu seems to think the old disk is still in there.

Dosemu seems to (internally) mount the disk on load. Is there a way to force the disk to be reread?

Thanks,
JD

--
A scientist claims in court that the reason he ran a red light is that, due to his speed, the color was blueshifted till it appeared green.  Needless to say, the charges of running the red light were dropped and he lost his license for speeding excessively.