Re: windows 3.1 in dosemu-1.4.0

趙忠明 a écrit :
Dear Robert
Do you mean all DOS program and windows 3.1 can't use resolution beyond 800x600 to draw anything in Dosemu?
      if so,maybe this is a bug.
      my on board vga is Intel 82865G,and I have one Nvidia GeForce 6200,
I had try just using former or disable it in BIOS then insert the latter in AGP slot. Does some graphic memory block have been shift ? Do you see my configure file and find something wrong? Thanks

A bit more : dosemu does NOT access the VGA hardware directly under X-Window, so the VGA board question is irrelevant if you're under X. It's only important if you launch dosemu (not xdosemu) from a terminal with svgalib. Under X, xdos converts all VGA stuff to X stuff (this is why your xdos window suddenly enlarges when you start Win 3.1).

Sincerely,
Robert

-