DOSEmu fonts and remote access

I am new to this list but I'm hoping someone can help with 2 dosemu = issues I'm having.

I've installed dosemu with freedos and the font pack on Ubuntu with = synaptic package manager.  My objective is to produce an environment = where I can run an old DOS based accounting package with remote users.  = I'm using xfs to serve the fonts to Xming running on Windows client = machines with SSH, and lprng to enable printing to IP-based printers.  = I'm very pleased with the system so far as I have effectively built the = multi user accounting environment I need, but:

I am using the vga11x19 font and cannot figure out how to get sessions = running with any font bigger than this.  If I use the basic scaleable = font by not specifying a font in dosemu.conf, it looks very poor on high = resolution modern screens and the refresh rate is poor on remote = terminals.  I've seen reference to vga12x30 but I cannot get this to = work when I specify it in dosemu.conf.  What options are there for using = a bigger font?

I need a method for an administrator to be able to view and take control = of any or all of the sessions so that they can log out any users in = order to perform system backups at the end of the day.  This = functionality was previously provided by multiuser DOS and copilot.  Is = there a way I can see all the x sessions that are running on remote = machines on the server machine itself? If this is possible, the admin = could just VNC into the server and control each remote session within a = window on the Linux desktop.  If this is not possible, should I use some = form of VNC for the client access but, if so, how do I start a new x = window for each remote user automatically when they want to connect? I = realise this question is a bit more of a general Linux type query.

I hope some of you have some ideas for me!

Regards,
Tarquin Adams
-