Re: tcp/ip + samba + dosemu

Rafał Cygnarowski escreveu:
1) You want a lan to share some resources, so the best way of doing it
in dosemu is: mount your resource in a regular Linux directory, then
from inside dosemu you share that direcory as a dos drive letter. You
don't need lan in dos do do this, use Linux's
It's not so simple :( I just catn't do this that way. Shared resources are databases witch require file locking. Samba resources are not redistributable so I can't eg. "lredir" mounted by linux directories...

I don't undertand this
FWIK, there is no driver for MS client that uses packet driver, AND you
only have one pkt in doemu.

2) Too use wat/tcp you will need to activate dosemu's packet driver. It
already has one built in, but it has to be enabled and configured. There
is a tutorial in dosemu's site. I had a better one, but I lost it when
all my machines were stolen, including my backups...
I thought I already did it!? What I'm doing wrong then? Is that:

$_pktdriver = (on)
$_vnet = "tap"
$_netdev = "tap0"

That is not all of it, you have to install a bridge, ebtables and tuntap :(

Alain

-