Re: DOSEmu 1.3.3.1 Build Failure With Audio Patch

Hello.

TP Reitzel wrote:
I have a slightly updated patch that should fix this: dosemu-sound-21.diff.gz
Just a short note to say, THANKS, for the -21 patch to DOSEmu. It works great! :) I tried sending this patch to the linux-msdos list, but I don't think the list accepts attachments.
I think it does, although that patch perhaps is just too big
for that list to accept it.

If you get the time, post it on your page at dosemu.org for others to use. It's too great to miss your work.
Yes, and I invested way too much of my time into it to just erase
it and get done. :)
The 18th patch was supposed to be more stable - I tried some new
things after and haven't stabilized them before quitting the development.
But as the 21th works for you better, I uploaded it now.

Hope to see you soon back at work on DOSEmu and thanks again for ALL of your work.
I'll try to, however not everything depends on me at that point.

-