Majordomo not working

I know this is not exactly the right place to post this, but I am at a complete loss what else to do. Please forgive me, but I cannot get the Majordomo at vger.kernel.org to respond to me. I have tried everything of which I can think, but the Majordomo will not recognize when I send it the authorization command in order to try and include my siliconventures.net address in the linux-modules mailing list. My att.net address is supposed to already be a member of the list, but whenever I send to the linux-modules list from mt AT&T address, the message bounces.

Thus , I seem to be having two issues. The more immediate is I cannot get any messages through to where they need to go, both to the Majordomo and to the linux-modules list. The more important long term issue is I am having a problem with the NIC card on one of my Debian Linux servers.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Big List of Linux Books]