modprobe missing -l option

Hello,
I'm system administrator for 14 years and I have been using the -l option since I first found it.

In a recent Fedora update I saw that module-init-tools was replaced by the kmod package.

I'm really disappointed by the deprecation of the list option, since it was was very useful to me.

I have already patched my kmod with the -l option, would you be willing to add this option to kmod?

If so, I can polish the patch and send a pull request for it.

Marian

--
Marian Marinov
Co-founder & CEO at 1H Ltd.