From: Richard Weinberger <richard@xxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2023 8:16 AM
To: Biju Das <biju.das.jz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: linux-mmc <linux-mmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; linux-renesas-soc <linux-renesas-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; wsa+renesas <wsa+renesas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; ulf hansson <ulf.hansson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Poor write performance to boot area using rcar-gen3-sdhi

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: "Biju Das" <biju.das.jz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Not sure, the file system
> used between /dev/mmcblk1boot1 and /dev/mmcblk1p13 is making
> difference at Linux?
>
> I have seen performance difference between FAT and ext4.

There is no filesystem, I'm writing directly using dd to the raw block device.

Thanks,
//richard

Hyperstone GmbH | Reichenaustr. 39a  | 78467 Konstanz
Managing Director: Dr. Jan Peter Berns.
Commercial register of local courts: Freiburg HRB381782

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]