Re: mmc-utils mmc tool reports incorrect cache size

Hi Avri,

I have resent the patch. Hopefully it looks better now.

Thanks for the reference,

Patrick

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 6:35 PM Avri Altman <Avri.Altman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Patrick hi,
> Yes, it is helpful, but you need to submit your patch in a way it can be reviewed.
> Maybe you can look in https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v5.5/process/5.Posting.html?highlight=submit%20patches#
> For more info.
>
> Thanks,
> Avri

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]