RE: mmc-utils mmc tool reports incorrect cache size

Patrick hi,
Yes, it is helpful, but you need to submit your patch in a way it can be reviewed.
Maybe you can look in https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/v5.5/process/5.Posting.html?highlight=submit%20patches#
For more info.

Thanks,
Avri

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]