Re: Crash on renesas h3 premier

> The issue occured on a Lava setup but it is not in production as of now due
> to this issue. But I can reproduce it at will. Initially, the issue occured
> on a 4.14 kernel, and also tried 4.18 and 4.19. I attached some more traces
> just in case.

OK, if it appears on 4.14 also, then the link I gave you will not help
:( I'll have a look at the additional logs you attached and will try to
reproduce the issue with the boards I have. I have a H3 ES1.0 on
Salvator-X, but a few other Gen3 SoCs, too. Not this week anymore,
though...

Thanks for the report!

   Wolfram

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Memonry Technology]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Media]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]