RFC sdio expander driver thoughts (TXS02612)

Hello,

on pyra device [0] we're using txs02612 sdio expander to have
possibility to connect SD card and also eMMC. We have some version of
driver (gpio for switching bus is controlled via sysfs) which probably
won't accepted. We want to do it correct way so we was thinking about
same approach as i2c-mux is using (i2c device connected on mux buses
are transparent to user so switching is done completely in driver). I
would like to maybe get some initial thoughts if this is good idea to
go this way and don't be a problem for future upstreaming. Thanks for
any comments.

0 - https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/pages/pyra/

BR,

marek