Re: How to print CMD18 read data

Hi Amit,

I'm trying to access an SD card/reader using SPI on a
Raspberry Pi. I've had a little success - some of my cards
work, some don't. I get errors from time to time, but they
appear harmless. I seem to have cured a spurious timeout
problem.

I'm using pr_info() to dump debug messages into /var/log/syslog.

Maybe we can compare notes and come up with a solution.
Contact me off-list of you prefer.

Cheers,
Dave

--