How to print CMD18 read data

Hello,
         I want to interface MMC card via SPI bus. However, I am
getting CRC errors for CMD18. I tried reading partition table using
CMD17 but still get errors.
The same SDMMC card gets detected using SD interface. I want to
compare the data of CMD18/CMD17 of SD and SPI modes. Please let me
know how can I print the read data of the said commands in the block
layer?

I tried using the following code but it didn't help

sg_copy_to_buffer(brq->data.sg, brq->data.sg_len, buf, 4096); and printed buf.

Regards,
Amit.