Re: Question on mmc utils write reliability

Hi,

+cc linux-mmc which is the correct forum for discussion on mmc-utils.

What version of mmc-utils are you using (exact commit)?

If I recall correctly, you also need to first configure enhanced mode(enh_area set) for the partition you want to enable write reliability on.

Thanks,
Tomas