rtsx_pci mmc erase support

Hello, I apologize if this is not the right place to ask but submitting
a bug report to ask a question didn't seem right.

I have a laptop with a realtek pcie card reader which uses the rtsx_pci
driver and I was wondering if mmc erase command support is not (yet?)
implemented in the driver or if support is missing because the hardware
does not support it.

Both fstrim and blkdiscard fail with cards (and fs) I know that support
this.

The card reader on my laptop:
02:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS522A
PCI Express Card Reader [10ec:522a] (rev 01)

Regards,
Mauro Santos