Re: "Timeout waiting for hardware interrupt" on Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 10

On 02/02/2015 09:38 PM, Simon Raffeiner (SCC) wrote:
> I am currently trying to install Ubuntu 15.04

Another bug with the Ubuntu installer on this pesky computer is it
attempts to access the rpmb partition, fails, and aborts the
installation. For some reason, debug_quirks2=0xc0 also works around this
problem.

> the tablet also crashes if the eMMC storage is not used as the
> root filesystem, it also happens in the live environment booted off the
> USB stick, e.g. when trying to do an mkfs on one of the eMMC partitions.

I also experienced freezes when booted from a Arch Linux USB stick
(2015.01.01 with 3.17.6 kernel), and I gave up and went for Ubuntu where
strangely enough those crashes did not happen. I don't know if they are
related to the eMMC as I was not able to get any kernel message (the
machine simply stops responding completely).

Sébastien