Re: UHS-I voltage switching on OLPC XO-1.75

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Philip Rakity <prakity@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is already there.  Use broken caps and in the board code clear out the
> nits in caps2.

There is no board code; we're working with device tree. So I'm still
not exactly clear on the best way to work this.

Maybe something like this: "sdhci,disable-1-8v" property in the device
tree, would trigger the sdhci-pxa2 code to:
1. sdhci_readl() to retrieve caps and caps1
2. Drop the 1.8v flag from caps1
3. Set the BROKEN_CAPS quirk

It would work but I'm not too fond of it, and I can't really think of
an approach I do like (except maybe having a specific "1.8v broken"
sdhci quirk).

Daniel