Re: My outstanding MMC / SDHI/TMIO / MMCIF patches for 3.6

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012, Chris Ball wrote:

> Hi Guennadi,
>
> On Fri, Jun 29 2012, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> > Ah, ok, right, sorry, I thought, it would be a part of the "git
> > request-pull" output.
>
> It is for newer versions of git, FWIW.
>
> > So, the top commit has hash
> >
> > 7c4cf5b31b98f51ebfc8db89b022e4f52f93f5db
> >
> > Hope, this is what's required :-)
>
> Yes, perfect -- pulled and pushed out to mmc-next.  Thanks!

Great, thanks!

> Could we get a file in Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/ for the
> new sh_mmcif DT bindings you've added, please?  It can come as a new
> patch on top of these.  I know it'll be very short right now; you can
> at least show an example of a DT node that works.

I added OF support to both sh_mmcif and sh_mobile_sdhi (tmio_mmc), but in
both cases it's just at the most primitive level. This means, those
drivers will only use reg and interrupts DT properties, nothing else so
far. More shall be added in the future. Does this level of support also
have to be documented?

Thanks
Guennadi
---