My outstanding MMC / SDHI/TMIO / MMCIF patches for 3.6

Hi Chris

There are a number of MMC patches from me outstanding for 3.6.
Appreciating, that it might not be very easy to keep on overview - what
latest versions are and in which order they should be applied - would you
like me to either assemble a list of patches with links to ML archives or
maybe set up a git branch somewhere on github? In the latter case - would
you require some signing process - if it is at all supported on github.
No, I never used one, but I'd have a look if you prefer me to use one.

We still have some time until 3.6 merge window, but it would be nice to
let patches simmer for a while in -next.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.