Re: [MX25][MMC] mmc esdhc failure in 3.3

> >does that attached patch fix your problem ?
>
> YES, indeed it does to a certain degree. The timeout errors do not
> occur anymore and I can successfully perform many fs->ops, such as

Interesting question is now why it worked on your older kernel? The code
around BROKEN_TIMEOUT is there for much longer, I'd think.

> The speed of the card is excruciatingly slow, however. We roughly
> get between 34KB/s and 64KB/s from a dd if=/dev/zero write to any of
> the following partitions:

Check the code below what is patched. That's currently the best solution
for the errata. There might be better ones, though, but you'd need to
find out.

Regards,

   Wolfram

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |