Re: mmc: sdio: runtime PM and 8686 problems

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Ohad Ben-Cohen <ohad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let's revert 08da834 then.

Sounds fine to me, although it may make sense to wait and see if Joe
is able to perform further diagnosis, which may raise some clues.

If we go ahead with the revert, can you help me come up with a way to
whitelist it for OLPC? Would a DMI-based quirk in sdhci be acceptable
for you?

Thanks,
Daniel