Re: mmc: sdio: runtime PM and 8686 problems

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Joe Woodward <jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any more feedback on this?

Daniel, can you please take a look ?

Joe, Daniel's patch is long term the right thing to do, so I hope we
could understand and solve the issue you have and still go on with
Daniel's long term plan.

At the same time, though, we're very much determined not to compromise
any existing functionality. So IMHO it's either fixing your regression
or reverting the change (and then possibly introducing white/black
listing as Daniel suggested), but we definitely aren't going to have
you maintain the fix for this out-of-tree.

Ohad.