Re: [Query] mmc: core "MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER"

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply! I understand the idea better now. Just a minor follow-up question..

The power_restore function for sdio also uses this flag, which is a little bit strange I think. Especially since the mmc_power_off|up is always called no matter of the value of this flag.

Br
Ulf Hansson

Chris Ball wrote:
Hi,