[Query] mmc: core "MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER"

Hi,

In mmc_resume_host we clear the MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER flag from the pm_flags bitfield. This is done by a patch from Eliad Peller a while ago, "mmc: clear MMC_PM_KEEP_POWER flag on resume"

I would like to understand if there are any reason to why we want to clear this flag after we done a resume. I think it will add complexity to an sdio function driver since it must update this flag for after each suspend/resume sequence. Should it not just be enough to do this during the initialization of the sdio func driver.

Br
Ulf Hansson